Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another 'Pretty in Pink Card'

Hi again from the West of Ireland, South County Mayo to be exact:  It's a beautiful morning here, I am sitting at my kitchen table with the sun shining in; and yes for those doubting thomas's, the sun does shine in Ireland - I might even do a weather report everyday to prove it LOL!!

On another note my little boy started Naoinra (gaelic name for playschool, pronounced neen-a-ra / neen-ra) yesterday and ran the whole way in.  I think I was the only mother who was left behind, feeling very unloved and unneeded, Boo Hoo! But it was great to see him so happy and content playing with his friends.  He had a big 'slán' (pronounced slawn; gaelic for goodbye) and off he went - a scrapbook pag. e in the making!!

I have another pretty in pink card (last of my trio) to show today and I am also going to enter it into the challenges below.
1. http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/anything-goes.html
2. http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-it-monday-53-birthday-blog-hop.html
3. http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-1.html


Thanks for dropping by and have a sunny Day
Cathy x

7 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges xCBx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the glamourous heart with all it's shine.

    Saw your creation on MIM.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card, Thanks for joining in with our First challenge at CRAFT WHEN WE CAN this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and would make a really cool tattoo too! :D
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 'Make It Monday.'
    Good luck to you ...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    What a fab card, I love your use of textures.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - always a fan of glitter! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx

    ReplyDelete