Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogging Again!

Can't believe it's been a year since I blogged last, not sure why but have made an Autumn resolution to blog at least twice a week starting today. Of course it's now the countdown to GBCE http://greatbigcraftextravaganza.wordpress.com/. For those who haven't heard it's the biggest papercrafting event of the year in Ireland, organised by the fabulous Kerri over at An Siopa Bui - mark your calendar 30th Sept to 1st Oct. I spent all day yesterday having fun with my very talented crafting friend Anne Mullen, we were getting in training for the show as we are both doing classes and want to make sure we are Crafting Fit!! Loads of fun, I didn't get home till 10.30 to a very quiet house, both my boys (40 and 3) were fast asleep, bless them!
I was playing with stamps, archival ink, rub ons and gems; while Anne was having great fun with promarkers and shrink plastic! Here are some of our efforts!






2 comments:

  1. Hey there, good to see you blogging again. Can't wait for the GBCE! What classes are you teaching? Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ger, It feels good to be blogging again! Only five weeks to go!! I am teaching a scrapbook album class, a lovely one just in time for the christmas photos. I will have a sneak peak soon in the mean time check out http://clearscraps.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/08/early-christmas.html for some inspiration and thanks for commenting. Cathy.

    ReplyDelete